All partners are making active progress in distributing the #livingSTEM resources. A collection of activities to discover agriculture / permaculture and science from a fun perspective.
The project offers the following free and open material in seven languages:
- LivingStem Manual: framework to develop some activities in collaboration with other actors in the field of Permaculture.
- Gamification system: 20 Educational games combining the STE(A)M methodology with Permaculture.
- Deck of Cards Game : 120 cards of seeds, plants and processed commodities such as bread, honey, butter, etc. Each card has information about the properties of the food, its nutrients, and indications on how to grow it.
- Ideal Kitchen Garden Game: activity to create an ideal vegetable garden.
- Ideal Menu Game: activity to create an ideal menu.
- Guide for children to create videos about their experience with #livingSTEM activities.
We are currently looking for schools in different countries that want to try out these resources. Also we encourage them to create videos with their students about their experience before the summer. On our website you will find all the information and a basic guide to create them.